- This framework used to be a great and in some way it still is. Unfortunately, younger competition overshadowed it some time ago
- Still slimmer then Slim framework, you can do so much with so little code
- Bad documentation. I so worse but this one is barely manageable.
- What you see is what you have, you should forget modulability
- It gets less and less useful as time goes by
- First and foremost, excellent documentation
- Man it’s fast, but ….
- Excellent 3rd party support thanks to the bigger brother (Laravel)
- Easily upgradable to the full Laravel project
- Easily understandable syntax, to this date this was a fastest “from scratch” setup
- …. still not faster then Slim, Silex or Phalcon, no matter what is stated in the official documentation
- Its size doesn’t make it a micro-framework
- If you don’t like Laravel you’re not going to like this framework