- One of the fastest micro RESTful PHP frameworks, arguably TOP 5
- Currently best-known framework of this type. At the same time this is the primary reason why I’m not using it
- Built on Symphony components and modular, use only what you need
- Great documentation plus 3rd party community support
- Excellent for large projects
- Nothing special
- Slim is one of the fastest micro RESTful frameworks available
- Good documentation (it could be better), and then again, a slim framework requires slim documentation
- Provides you with every feature this kind of framework should have, and nothing more, which is great
- Unlike a lot of other frameworks Slim has a very large following, basically a lot of resources are available online, from original website plus a lot of 3rd party content, including youtube tutorials
- It has a solution for large routing files in lazy loading. It requires 3rd party implementation so think about it.
- Nothing special.