- It works. I don’t have nothing else positive to say about Tonic.
- It takes a lot of time to get used to, time we can spend on any other frameworks
- Worst documentation I ever so
- This is a good option if you have a good knowledge how other similar frameworks work (usually not the case).
- Github page has more useful information the framework web page
10. The One Framework
- Fast though I haven’t had time to benchmark it properly, especially compared to other frameworks
- Extremly small
- No dependencies, add extra libraries only when you need it.
- Based on Symfony and ExpressJS
- Rudimental documentation
- Not for novice developers
- Not suitable for full stack projects and from my experience it will not play well with some 3rd party plugins/frameworks, mainly ORM-s.