There is a common misconception that we simply figured out recently.
For basic purposes, the Chromebooks can be utilized with any conventional old stylus, and pens-they don’t need to be Chromebook-marked or set apart as perfect with Chromebooks.
However, this also implies there are actually several pens available from cheap ones that cost 99 cents to the $50 professional ones found on eBay.
Hence we have put forth a guide on the Best Stylus for ChromeBook.
To clear your confusion and let you know the best options available for the pens for Chromebooks, we are here to help.
The Best Stylus for Chromebooks that “simply work”
AmazonBasics Executive Stylus
The AmazonBasics pointer pens work with Chromebooks fine and dandy. As simple and conventional as the name sounds, this 3-pack of pointer pens works brilliantly with Chromebooks.
You get a pack of pointer pens in 3 hues: blue, dark, and white/silver.
They’re set apart with the AmazonBasics logo and look like ordinary pens with tops. You can attach them to your shirt pocket or basically utilize the opposite end to compose on your Chromebook screen. For a generic brand, they write pretty well.
They write easily and register with about 99% precision and accuracy. They have no issue blending with the Chromebook and nearly act like they were made for it.
We tried drawing, highlighting, and tapping- all worked immaculately without any hiccups.
They are also compact and lightweight. Each pen estimates 4.7 x 0.3” and is sufficiently light to bring anyplace. They’ll keep smears, fingerprints, and nails off your Chromebook touchscreen and work impeccably on the off chance that you have to wear gloves or gloves.
In the event that you own a costly Chromebook and you would prefer not to clean the screen continually from fingerprints, a pointer pen is ideal for your circumstance.
What’s more, your gadget will probably have Corning Gorilla Glass or some other defender to prevent the pen from harming it. If not, you can likewise put resources into a Chromebook screen protector to go with your pen.
They are also fairly cheap to replace in the event that you lose one, so you don’t need to be excessively cautious with them, especially if you have a habit of losing things. In fact, there is an extra back up pens in case you lose your main one.
While they’re not actually the best-looking pens out there, they look sufficiently smooth and, to some degree, proficient. Our solitary issue is that they look an excessive amount of like pens as opposed to a pointer, however that is simply our perception, and you can differ with that opinion.
For a pack of fundamental pointer pens that carry out their responsibility – you can’t turn out badly with these.
The main issue is the irremovable clip, which can be annoying in case you prefer a stylus that is clip-less and smooth in nature. It obstructs the pen from fitting into pointer spaces that accompany a few models and will need you to fit it somewhere or attach to your shirt.
Starting in 2019, this is still likely the best worth pack of pens you can get. They’re still exceptionally inspected as positive and exceed expectations in quality. If you need a pack of styluses that do their basic job and are economical, too, this is the perfect option.
- Executive stylus pen for use with touch screen devices
- Provides a smooth pen like writing experience for your tablet or phone
- Compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices including Kindle Fire, Apple iPad, and Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Perfect for drawing apps, taking notes, playing games, and more
Stylus Pens Universal High Sensitive
The Milemont Stylus pen looks too advanced and seems like a gadget from the future! This pen has a totally white design with a silver covering on the front and back of the pen.
There’s likewise a little blue oval that you press to initiate the pen, which just works like enchantment. In the event that you need a pen and you need to appear as though a tech nerd, look no further.
The 2mm rubber at the tip of the disc feels like a genuine pen and lets you click on very little symbols, text, and more with pinpoint exactness. The disc is straightforward, so you can perceive what you are pointing at-estimating just 6.8mm in diameter.
The tips of the two sides are additionally replaceable and variable so you can flip-flop based on your requirements. Need accuracy? You have it. Need essential pointing? You are covered.
Simply charge the battery and use it as a standard Chromebook stylus, without the need to pair it. This gadget is also very sensitive to pressure, which makes it helpful for drawing applications on ChromeOS. It’s pinpoint precise and works faultlessly.
Choosing text, run applications, or pressing buttons was close to 100% precision with this pen.
The pen accompanies a battery that keeps going till around 8 hours, contingent upon how you use the device. We, for instance, utilized it persistently for about 60 minutes, took a break, and then worked consecutively for 4 hours and had no issue at all.
There’s likewise a programmed sleep option, so it doesn’t deplete your battery while it is not in use inert, a feature that numerous styluses do not have. This is practically a need.
The pen is publicized to charge an entire 30 minutes of runtime with only 15 seconds of charging. While we could not test this claim, it is still a decent feature to be aware of as it allows you to continually charge it in a hurry even with a low battery.
We tried taking notes, drawing, running several applications, composing messages, and even doodling, and everything worked out perfectly. At times it felt overly sensitive, and unfortunately, there was no adjustment feature for the pressure sensitivity, which can take getting used to.
For artists and creatives, this tool is perfect. The package comes with the pen itself, a cable to charge, and a guide for the user. The battery is charged completely, meaning that you can start working immediately after you get the product.
- New Ergonomic Integrated pen housing. Evolation rotate design for Hidden tip. We design this stylus with more easy way to use. No cap design, no need to have cap or cover anymore. When you rotate the stylus, you can easily eject and hide disc tip.
- OASO stylus pens for touch screens. It is the best tool to create simply idea on your screen. New disc tip takes that experience even further. Highly responsive. Perfectly precise. Silicone crystal disc tip. Simulate finger-like design for precise and sensitive contact on screen. Not scratch screen when Draw or scroll.
- OASO stylus do not need to charge, no need to connect or pair with device. Just rotate the tip out, and ready to use on any capacitive touch screen. Rotate back can hide the tip. Then you can stock this stlyus with our leather case.
- High-end value with extraordinary texture. Combine magnesium alloy with baking paint process. OASO stylus has one side with flat part, which can place the pen on screen and not easy to slip around. Comfortable handy feel with excellent weight.
- Fully compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices. Package include: 2*replaceable disc tip 2*leather case 1*Manual
MEKO Universal Stylus Pen
The MEKO pen accompanies a lot of additional treats in addition to a pleasant pen.
MekoTech is a US-based organization that has been making tech items since 2011, so they’ve been in the business for some time now. This 2-in-1 pen works fine and dandy with Chromebooks and offers a not too bad experience.
This pen is most likely the only pen on this list that looks more like a stylus than a pen itself. It is also incredibly convenient to hold for significant stretches of time.
The main thing I saw about it is the rubber grip, which is unquestionably ideal to have and something you’d anticipate that more pens should have. The fit is ideal for medium to bigger hands; even people with smaller hands can suffice.
In any case, you get a lot of adornments with this pack. It accompanies 2-in-1 precision discs that work perfectly on all capacitive touchscreens, including Chromebooks, tablets, smartphones, and so forth.
There’s a replaceable tip that you can trade out for exactness or ordinary utilization, which is the reason it is known as a 2-in-1 pen.
You additionally get six extra tips in case you want to replace the original tip (it’s hard to believe, but it’s true six), and two pens (one dark and one silver). This makes it extremely unlikely that you will ever run out of these replacements.
Regardless of whether you’re the most imprudent individual on Earth, six extra tips should last you a significant period of time.
You get a huge amount of tips, which implies you need to dish out less money by and large purchasing substitutions. In addition, you get two pens. This means that you can keep one at home and one at work, school, the workplace, or any place else you bring your Chromebook.
Using this stylus felt smooth and accurate, simply like the more costly choices on this current purchaser’s guide. The pen is 5.5” with a measurement of simply 0.35” so it is convenient to hold. The disc diameter of 0.27” with a 2mm rubber tip allows for contact with the touchscreen.
The entire pen weighs pretty much two dozen grams and has a pleasant hardened steel finish, which is something we truly acknowledge in light of the fact that it causes it to feel like a quality pointer and makes it simple to clean.
Since there is no plastic in the design, it seems as if you genuinely writing with a ballpoint pen. The completion is sparkly and has a slight gloss to the general development of the piece.
The plate is clear simply like the more costly alternatives, so you can see through it and use exactness precision for pinpoint markings.
This means that taking notes and drawing, among other things, is fairly simple when using this pen. Supplanting the tip was straightforward, also, without the requirement for any additional tools. You can easily do that with just your bare fingers.
There’s likewise a clip, yet it’s fairly negligible and gives you simply enough leeway to attach it to your belt, pocket of your T-shirt, or your pant.
Our solitary problem is that there were some precision issues and will expect you to become accustomed to composing with the pen so as to “adjust” yourself to how it works.
The mesh tip additionally will, in general, squeak once in a while and will likewise set aside some effort to become accustomed to. The tip feels like you are composing on a hard, glass surface. However, we anticipate that with time, anybody can become accustomed to composing with this.
By and large, we would suggest this for any individual who needs a cheap and economical active pen for their Chromebook with astounding execution.
The pair of pens additionally arrive in a wide assortment of hues, for example, blue, pink, yellow, purple, silver, and black, meaning there is also room for some fashion if you desire!
- ❤ [About The Stylus]: Length:5.5"(140mm); Pen tube diameter 0.35"(9mm); Disc diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm) including 2mm rubber point ; Fiber tip Diameter:0.24 (6mm); Weight: 24g -- Made from stainless steel and Aluminum, no plastic parts, real pen feeling
- ❤ [Precision]: The clear disc allows you to see exactly where your mark is being made and gives you the accurate point. Perfect for taking notes and drawing apps - 100% Compatible with all capacities touch screen devices (Apple iPad , iPhone, iPod, Tablet, Galaxy& more)
- ❤ [Replaceable Tip Feature]: Replacing can be done within a second without tool , Extend lifetime of the stylus
- ❤ [Package Included]: 2Pcs Stylus; 4 Pcs Replacement Disc Tip;2 Pcs Replacement Fiber Tip. To find extra replacement Disc tips, please search ASIN: B016X4QJWE on Amazon. Replacement Fiber Tip - Please search ASIN:B074HP7WJ5 on Amazon
- 🎁 [Note]: Though the Disc works just like a fine point stylus, the disc stylus is not fine point stylus. If you need a true FINE POINT Stylus, please search Asin: B07LG7DHXL on Amazon.
Mixoo Capacitive Stylus Pen
The Mixoo pointer pen is amazingly straightforward and offers a 2-in-1 writing gadget for Chromebooks.
The Mixoo pen and the Meko pen nearly appear to be indistinguishable from where it makes you wonder that where they are a similar organization or have a similar producer (or they’re simply ripping off one another).
In any case, the Mixoo is considerably more reasonable and offers only enough for somebody searching for a decent arrangement. First off, it just accompanies a solitary pen and offers one fiber tip and two disk tips included in one bundle, so you get all that you need in addition to certain extra items.
Just as the Meko pen, it’s a 2-in-1 pen, which implies you can trade out the tips if need be. In case you are drawing or taking notes on your Chromebook, the precision fiber tip offers exactness.
In case you are simply messing around or perusing amusing feline recordings, the disc tip works fine and dandy. This makes it easy to use and hence, very convenient.
The pen is a complete aluminum with a grip bottom. Toward one side, there is a protective cap on the precision that is coupled with a clasp. This adds to the precision and accuracy of your work.
The opposite end has the fiber tip. This is for broadly useful touchscreen use. The top is swappable at the two ends, so you do not need to put it in someplace and then lose it on your bad day! Just swap the ends by taking the cap off when you are done.
The rubber grip can be easily compared with the aforementioned Meko pen, in terms of their similarities in execution. It is also very comfortable to use for the clients and can be utilized for extended periods. We tested it for two and had no bad things to say.
The only problem is that the rubber can catch on the dirt and needs to be wiped quite often. Moreover, while there are numerous colors for the pen, the grip comes in the only black, which can seem to be annoying a minority of users.
Other than that, the pen has similar features to most on this list. This includes a clear disc that is both flexible and accurate so you can see precisely where you are pointing, a lightweight structure, and a clip so you can clasp to your pocket or conveying case. This pen works with all capacitive touch Chromebooks.
It is cheap and has replacement tips too, in case they are needed. We suggest this pointer for any individual who simply needs a stylus to carry out the most routine and basic tasks on their Chromebook.
- 【Mixoo PRECISION DISC STYLUS PENS FEATURE】 The 2-in-1 touch screen pen is made from stainless steel and aluminum without plastic parts, provides a smooth pen-like writing experience for your touch screen tablets and smart phones. It has two ends equipped with a transparent silicon disc tip and a fiber tip, suits your different needs. Both two ends tips are replaceable.
- 【HIGH PRECISION】Transparent disc allows you to see through on the screen of where exactly you are pointing at, provides much better flexibility and accuracy for your writing and drawing. Rubber grooved grip offers a comfortable gripping experience. Screw cap with a clip enable you to clip the stylus to your carrying case or pocket to carry it around.
- 【UNIVERSAL STYLUS】Compatible with iPad, iPhone, Android Tablets, Android Phones, Samsung Galaxy, E- readers, Smart phones and other capacitive touch screens devices.
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】1 Mixoo stylus, 2 additional replacement disc tips, 1 replacement fiber mesh tip and 1 exquisite brand packing box. FIND MORE REPLACEMENT TIPS please search ASIN: B073GRC6FF, B07NQ3Q13Z, B07NPKM6WY.
- 【SATISFACTION SERVICE】30 days money back for any dissatisfaction. Please search ASIN B07Z5Q5M9M to find our new product - Palm Rejection Gloves if you need it.
All things considered, that is about it.
Ultimately, your choice of a stylus for your Chromebook depends upon your usage, and we have listed the best options for you. Remember that these can only suffice for basic and regular tasks.
If you are planning to use heavy apps like Procreate, or even gaming, we would probably suggest you look elsewhere. Otherwise, for a durable and affordable stylus, these options are ideal for you.
Sohaib Hasan is the head creative writer of Gajotres.Net, a website dedicated to providing reviews of innovative products and services changing the world.
Sohaib has been writing on computer hardware, software, and more. He loves technology and believes it’s only right that we always keep up with all its latest advancements to stay one step ahead in our everyday lives.