Buying a Windows tablet will not leave a dent in your pocket unlike an iOS tablet will. You can take home the best Window tablets in a restricted budget and in no way will your user experience or features will be affected when opting for a Windows tablet.
Hence we have reviewed some of the best windows tablet under $200 range.
Windows tablets let you work, play or enjoy social networking apps as easily as any other tab.
there are variety of designs, features to choose from and we are here to make that task easy for you because we understand that it can be quite daunting to select the ideal tablet for a unique purpose that too without costing you an arm and a leg.
5 Best Windows Tablets Under 200
We have shortlisted the best 6 Windows tablets for you that you can buy in a reasonable price.
1) NuVision 8-inch
Known for quality and affordability, the NuVision 8-inch is light in weight and gives a decent battery life of 6 hours. It looks pretty to hold in your hand. And thanks to its 8-inch full HD IPS touchscreen you can enjoy enhanced gaming and videos.
With its Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor you are going to comfortably study, work or play without much interruptions. And the Intel Burst Technology of up to 1.83 GHz and Intel HD Graphics you can easily share media. You are going to enjoy a user-friendly interface with its Windows 10 Home Operating System and the 32 GB memory lets you comfortably store data. If you are a student looking for budget tab to study or for entertainment, you can trust us and pick the NuVision any day.
- Lightweight makes it easy to take to classes
- Good display
- Not durable for long term use
- 8" Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1200), 10-finger multi-touch support; Cameras: 2MP front, 5MP rear
- Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor 1.33 GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.83 GHz; Intel HD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 2GB DDR3L-RS 1333 MHz Memory, 32GB eMMC SSD storage. No Optical Drive
- 1xMicro SD, 802.11b/g/n (Miracast enabled), Bluetooth, 1 Micro USB (also used for power, cannot be used while charging), 1x Micro HDMI, 1x Headphone/Microphone combo; TPM 2.0, Dimension: 8.80 x 4.90 x 0.40 in (223.52 x 124.46 x 10.16 mm), Includes Micro USB to USB adapter.
- Windows 10 Home, 32-bit; Battery life up to 6 hours. Weight 0.68lb. Color Silver
2) CHUWI UBook X Tablet with Stylus
Chuwi Ubook X Tablet may seem like a moderately priced slate but given for what you pay and what you get, it is a steal deal. It comes with the latest Windows 10 Home and with a stylus and a detachable keyboard you can easily convert it into a full function laptop for work purposes. The selfie camera is for recording memories and the rear camera is decent enough for attending zoom meetings.
If your work requires you to edit pictures and movies, the Intel N4100 quad-core 4-threads processor enables you to do so. The powerful processor is the crux of the reasons that Ubook X one of the top 5 Windows budget tabs. With an 8GB Ram and a 256 GB SSD it lets you work seamlessly and store your data comfortably. If you require heavy data storage, you can always expand it using the SD slot. It comes in a whopping 12-inch IPS stunning display that is deliver decent picture quality and the size is just ideal for a good movie time. Whether you prefer watching movies with headphones on or the speaker, you can do both with the Chuwi UBook X.
It has the latest USB 3.0 port that lets you fast charge your tab for long hour usage. And the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi lets you stay connected easily any day any time.
The heavily featured Chuwi Ubook X Tablet is a great Windows tab for those not willing to spend a fortune for such good features.
- Fast Processor
- Fast Charging
- Value for Money
- Stylus is included
- 9 hours of battery
- Storage could be better
- 【Varied U-shaped Kickstand】The U-shaped kickstand can be adjusted from 0°to 145° and transform the tablet into variety of modes. If you encounter problems in the using process, please contact us as soon as possible.
- 【FHD IPS Screen】12 inches screen, 2160*1440 resolution and 3:2 golden aspect ratio bring you a better visual scale. UBook X delivers accurate and bright colors. The visual angle is excellent and the touch operation is precise.
- 【Large Memory Storage 】Compared with other 2-in-1 tablet, UBook X comes with 8G RAM and 256 SSD storage, higher than Surface series products. What's more, SSD has faster responds than eMMC.
- 【Ultra Thin and Light】 At an ultra-slim 9mm thick and weighing in at a mere 780g. And it also comes with the 5.0M pixels rear camera and 2.0M pixels front camera.
- 【Versatile Interface】Equips with a DC Charger port, a Micro HD port, USB 3.0 ports, a full function Type-c port that supports PD charge and a Heaphone port. Also, it supports 2.4G/5G WIFI, bluetooth 5.0 and up to 128GB Micro SD card expansion.
3) Nextbook Flexx 10 Touchscreen Tablet
A hybrid tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard along with a trackpad, the Nextbook Flexx is stylish Windows Tablet. The 10-inch screen has a 1280 X 800 resolution that delivers decent picture quality for binge watching or gaming.
The Windows 8 operating system gives you an easy and a user-friendly experience. And thanks to the Intel Atom Quad-Core you can seamlessly perform everyday tasks or use the slate for entertainment purposes. Having Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, means you have all the latest connectivity features enabling you to fast transfer data and connect to the internet respectively. It comes with a built-in microphone and average front and rear cameras that make it functionable for a video/conference call.
The best thing being Windows tab is that it has Excel, Office Mobile Get Word, One Note Apps and PowerPoint programs for your slate to always be ready to be a laptop during work hours.
All-in-all, its an ideal book for those requiring to use Microsoft Office for work and study purposes.
– Bluetooth 4.0
– Comes with a detachable keyboard
- Trackpad quality is poor
- Wifi is 2.4Ghz, so it will not be able to connect to 5ghz w/o a USB adapter
4) Lenovo Miix 320 Tablet
The Lenovo Miix is ideal for every day use at home or to be carried along as you travel. It enables to you stay connected to the web, check up on pending emails or stream videos. It also comes along with a detachable keyboard and has a 64 GB eMMC storage and a 4GB RAM.
The display is ideal for binge watching shows with angled viewing. And the sleek body and featherlight weight means you can have it on you wherever you go without feeling the burden of lugging it around. And thanks to the 10-hour battery life, you can conveniently watch shows, movies or catchup on emails on long commutes.
- Great battery life
- Good display
- Freezes frequently
- Built quality isn’t that great
- 2-IN-1 LAPTOP This small laptop includes a detachable keyboard to easily transform from laptop to tablet; work when you need, play when you want
- THIN AND LIGHT: At just 2.2 pounds and 0.69 inches thin (with keyboard), this detachable can seamlessly fit in your backpack or tote for easy portability
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This portable computer has an epic 10 hour battery life to suit your life on-the-go, plus 64 GB storage and fast browsing with the Intel Atom Processor
- BRILLIANT DISPLAY: This 10.1 inch Detachable is equipped with a vibrant, wide-view 1280 x 800 (HD) display and nearly 180-degree viewing angles perfect for binge watching your favorite shows
5) Samsung Galaxy Book 12
The best Windows tablet on the list is the Samsung Galaxy Book 12. It has an AMOLED display that makes it one of the best display screens amongst all. It has bright color and the viewing experience is fabulous. And the cherry on top is its powerful Intel Core i5 processor that lets you perform work tasks and run multiple apps effortlessly. You can work or watch straight up to 11 hours on a single charge and the S-Pen plus a keyboard make it a great tablet for work purposes.
You can conveniently hook up to your other Galaxy gadgets and share data wirelessly. You can draw, take notes at ease during class or meetings. Samsung is a pioneer in making great tablets, and a Windows tablet that comes in reasonable price makes it a superb deal for all Windows users.
Although, the only drawback is probably that it takes three hours to completely recharge. Otherwise, it is ideal for work, personal use both given its fantastic display and great battery.
- S-Pen & Keyboard included
- Long battery life
- Beautiful display
- Doesn’t have
- Keyboard and S-Pen included and Weight 1.66lbs Product Dimensions (inches) 11.47" x 7.87" x 0.29". Based on laboratory testing results may vary and battery power consumption depends on usage patterns. Battery type and size is 5070 mAh
- The Intel Core i5 processor and Super AMOLED screen offer enhanced power & design for consumers looking for PC productivity
- Samsung Flow connects the Galaxy Book and your Samsung smartphone with a touch. Share files wirelessly, even without WiFi. Plus, receive and respond to notifications from third party and native apps
- Switch from touch to type with a keyboard that connects on contact. The precise, pressure-responsive S Pen creates and navigates with ease. Both are included with your Galaxy Book and never need charging.
- Power for up to 11 hours of video playback on a single charge. Then get back up to a full charge with less than three hours of Adaptive Fast Charging.
For Windows loyal users, options are vast but to find one in budget is not easy. All of the 5 mentioned perform exceptionally brilliant given the price they come at. With up to date features and long battery hours you get more than what you pay for.
However, if best of the best is required to be chosen, the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 is a winner of all. You get a bright colored display, 11 whopping hours of battery life and unmatched processing powers with a name you can trust. Plus, you get a Windows under the brand name of Galaxy, so it’s a win-win.
Sohaib Hasan is the head creative writer of Gajotres.Net, a website dedicated to providing reviews of innovative products and services changing the world.
Sohaib has been writing on computer hardware, software, and more. He loves technology and believes it’s only right that we always keep up with all its latest advancements to stay one step ahead in our everyday lives.