Note: If this tutorial was helpful, you need further clarification, something is not working or you have a request for another Ionic post? Furthermore, leave me a comment below if you don't like something about this blog, if something is bugging you, don't like how I'm doing stuff here. Feel free to comment below, subscribe to my blog, mail me to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and have a nice day!
- Page 1 – jQuery Mobile
- Page 2 – Bootstrap
jQuery Mobile is a HTML5-based user interface system designed to make responsive web sites and apps that are accessible on all smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Easy to develop, if you understand HTML(HTML5) you will have pretty good understanding of jQuery Mobile
- Excellent 3rd party support, what through knowledge what through plugins
- Easy to debug
- Better for mobile web applications
- Official documentation
- Sometimes slow and sluggish on mobile devices, application needs to be designed properly
- Dull look unless you are capable UI designer. All applications look the same, and it looks pretty bad on large screens