The Polymer is currently the best new thing, so it’s becoming more and harder to locate exactly what I (you) need. I’m building this list primarily for myself. Hopefully, it will help someone else.
While this list is not intended to be the ultimate guide to learning everything Polymer I will update it as I discover new posts and as new posts are suggested.
This section will cover all official Polymer links.
If you want to learn Polymer basics, this list will help do just that. I’ve tried not to include anything pre 0.8 version.
- Here’s the difference between Polymer and Angular
- Using Polymer WebComponents with Angular.js
- Polymer.js: The Future of Web Application Development?
- Google Polymer – How It’ll Change the Way Web Apps are Built
- Essential points you need to know about Google Polymer
- Google’s Polymer 1.0 Brings Reuse And Also More Branding To Web Advancement
- Test Drive: Google’s Polymer
- Polymer for the Performance-obsessed
- Will Apple Successfully Thwart Web Components?
- Describing Polymer JS in brief with web components and polyfills
- Using Polymer with Flux and a global app state
- Guitar Tuner
- What is shady DOM?
- Setting up your Production-ready Polymer 1.0 Application Development
- Dynamically Loading Elements & ES6 Modules In Polymer
- Polymer and MeteorJS, the Holy Grail of Web Development
If previous section gave you enough information this one will help you go a step further. Again, I’ve tried not to include anything pre 0.8 version.
- Creating a Polymer Chat App with Material Design
- Using Polymer in a WebView
- Google Polymer and Web Components Tutorial
- Bootstrapping Polymer on Google AppEngine using Yeoman (and Docker)
- How to Access Member Functions in Polymer Elements
- The Easy Way to Add Material Design to Your Meteor App
- Hands On With Polymer 1.0
- Polymer for reusable web components
- Using Polymer To Create Web Components
- MVC with Polymer: The Future of Web Applications?
- Building Single Page Apps using Polymer.dart
- Endpoints Polymer Material Tutorial
- How To Add Polymer To Your Ember Project
- How To PolymerTS - Write Polymer 1.0 elements as TypeScript @decorated classes
If you’re too lazy to read this is a section for you.
- Google I/O 2015 - Polymer and modern web APIs: In production at Google scale
- Componentize your app with Polymer Elements - AngularU.com in San Francisco by Rob Dodson
- The Web Platform Podcast
- Learn Polymer 1.0
This list covers Polymer elements including WebcomponentsJS.
- Iron Elements
- Paper Elements
- Gold Elements
- Neon Elements
- Platinum Elements
- Mobile UI Elements